60" Legacy Live Edge Top Entertainment Console
- 60 w x 20 d x 30.5 h
- 1 open component area across the top with 2 cord management holes in back
- Component area opening: 25.75 w x 5.5 h
- 2 doors
- Center opening: 14 w x 14 d x 14.25 h
- 1 adjustable shelf in the open center and behind each door
- Soft-close door hinges
- Back panel is removable for easy installation of components
- Average 1 3/8" thick solid wood top has Live Edge (due to the Live Edge, depth of top can vary slightly)
- Legs have gentle arc curve
- WOOD: Rustic Walnut with Ambrosia Maple
- FINISH: Natural (clear coat) only (as shown in the picture)
- Amish made in the USA
- Contact our store for current lead time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Is your furniture made in the USA?
Yes! Shopping for furniture that is made here in the US is easy when you shop with us! No matter if you choose Amish made dining tables and chairs, living room furniture like sofas, loveseats, and recliners, home office furniture like desks, files, and bookcases, or bedroom furniture like beds, dressers, chests, nightstands or even murphy beds, all of our Amish furniture is made by builders from Amish communities in Indiana, Ohio, and Illinois, so they are proudly made in America!
Do you offer custom furniture designs?
The Amish are known for their heirloom quality furniture and our Amish builders practice the tradition of hand-crafted, custom-built furniture-making that can be customized with your choice of wood species (oak, cherry, maple, walnut, etc.), finish color, style, and size. We also offer dozens of different fabric and leather choices for upholstered sofas, loveseats, chairs, recliners, or barstools. With so many custom options available, Amish Furniture Creations can help you create the fine furniture you’re looking for.
Do you offer finish options?
Yes. Most products will have other finish and hardware options available if you order inside our store in Mesa. Prices can vary if the finish or hardware is not a standard choice (category 1), but there are usually many standard options that are available at no extra charge. If you have a question about a particular finish, please ask us and we’ll be happy to tell you about it. Click here to see many of the finish choices that are currently available.