Old Mission Pedestal Table
- Round/oval table is 48" x 48/60/72" x 30" h with pedestal base
- Table has two 12" leaves and ball bearing slides
- Leaves are not self-storing
- NOTE: locks are only on the 2 halves of the table - there are NO locks on the leaves - this is STANDARD
- Table top is 1" thick with mission edge
- Assembly required
- WOOD: solid Red Oak
- FINISH: #32 Michael's Cherry finish only (as shown in the picture) But screen colors can vary so please visit our store to see an actual finish sample before ordering (other finishes available if ordered in the store)
- NOTE: Other woods and sizes are available if ordered in the store - prices vary with wood species, size, and finish options - Available sizes are 42", 48", 54", and 60" round, with up to 2 leaves - contact the store to ask about other sizes & woods and their pricing
- Amish made in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Is your furniture made in the USA?
Yes! Shopping for furniture that is made here in the US is easy when you shop with us! No matter if you choose Amish made dining tables and chairs, living room furniture like sofas, loveseats, and recliners, home office furniture like desks, files, and bookcases, or bedroom furniture like beds, dressers, chests, nightstands or even murphy beds, all of our Amish furniture is made by builders from Amish communities in Indiana, Ohio, and Illinois, so they are proudly made in America!
Do you offer custom furniture designs?
The Amish are known for their heirloom quality furniture and our Amish builders practice the tradition of hand-crafted, custom-built furniture-making that can be customized with your choice of wood species (oak, cherry, maple, walnut, etc.), finish color, style, and size. We also offer dozens of different fabric and leather choices for upholstered sofas, loveseats, chairs, recliners, or barstools. With so many custom options available, Amish Furniture Creations can help you create the fine furniture you’re looking for.
Do you offer finish options?
Yes. Most products will have other finish and hardware options available if you order inside our store in Mesa. Prices can vary if the finish or hardware is not a standard choice (category 1), but there are usually many standard options that are available at no extra charge. If you have a question about a particular finish, please ask us and we’ll be happy to tell you about it. Click here to see many of the finish choices that are currently available.