Shenandoah Solid Character Cherry 6 Piece Bedroom Suite - Cal King Size
Items included in this Bedroom set:
- Qty: 1 - SA-QSK-SBSHS-05W1 - Shenandoah Bed with Panel Headboard and Wood Frame - Cal King size
- Panel Headboard with Wood Frame: 78" w x 87.5" d
- Headboard: 78" w x 48" h
- Wood Rail Low Profile Footboard: 13.5" h
- Includes: Headboard, Foot & Side Rails, Center Supports
- Requires Mattress and Low Profile Foundation (not included)
- Some assembly required
- Qty: 1 - SA-QSK-SSSHS-04F0 - Shenandoah 6 Drawer Chest
- Chest is 36 W x 18 D x 52 H
- Qty: 1 - SA-QSK-SSSHS-08G2 - Shenandoah 7 Drawer Dresser
- Dresser is 58 W x 18 D x 36 H
- Qty: 1 - SA-QSK-SMSHS-10A2 - Shenandoah Beveled Landscape Mirror
- Mirror is 38.5 W x 41.5 H
- Qty: 2 - SA-QSK-SNSHS-02C1 - Shenandoah 3 Drawer Nightstand
- Nightstand is 22 W x 18 D x 27.5 H
- This Suite comes with 1 bed, 1 chest, 1 dresser, 1 mirror, and 2 nightstands
- Dovetailed solid wood drawer construction
- Soft-closing full extension undermount drawer guides
- WOOD: Character Cherry (Character Cherry is distinguished by knotholes, small natural cracks, pitch pockets, etc. which give the Cherry wood it's unique "character")
- FINISH: #26 Michael's Cherry only (as shown in the picture) - if ordered online.
- Hardware is Black Round Knobs #WK-A-05
- Made in USA by Amish craftsmenComes in a variety of finish choices if you order in the store, prices vary.
- Need more storage? Other matching case goods are available to order if ordered in the store.
- NOTE: This Suite is also available in other woods - contact the store at 480-336-2144 or come in to find out prices for other woods and see the finish samples for those woods.
- This suite in Character Cherry wood in this finish stain is in a special Quick Ship program, so production takes about 5 - 6 weeks instead of the usual 10 - 12 weeks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Is your furniture made in the USA?
Yes. All our furniture is made in the USA. We are one of the American-made furniture companies that have faithfully retained our identity as a family-owned and operated store since 1993. Our American made furniture brands are made with the highest quality wood furniture in this industry. This goes for all our quality furniture, such as dining room, living room furniture, and custom furniture, using natural materials for our wood veneers, FSC certified wood, in our furniture manufacturing process.
Do you offer custom furniture designs?
Our heirloom-quality furniture has its unique charm and can work with our wood varieties and finishes. Your design options are all presented on our website. However, you have different wood options for the species of wood that will be used for any indoor furniture you select. Our custom furniture makers can adapt to these variations and can produce high-quality wood furniture. For more details on selecting wood options, table or chair height, custom sofas, or for options on upholstered furniture, you may visit us at our physical store or contact us at (480) 336-2144 for more details.
Is your design considered antique mission style?
Yes. These chairs, beds, drawers, tables, and other handcrafted furniture on our site are befitting the beauty and craftsmanship that characterize American made furniture of the previous centuries. Our designs are made with the help of skilled Amish artisans. They have been making handcrafted furniture as a tradition for generations and are heirloom quality furniture. However, our designs can fit mid-century modern to contemporary design rooms. These can make perfect accent chairs that define this period's arts and crafts era.
Where do you source your lumber?
All the wood and lumber we use for our furniture are sourced locally. We get our wood only from reputed sources taking from sustainable forest resources to ensure that we are environmentally friendly. We are one of the furniture manufacturers that conform with the strict standards of the Sustainable Furnishings Council. We believe that the best American made furniture deserves the best sustainable local wood products to maintain the same quality of handcrafted furniture we have appreciated for centuries.
Do you offer finish and hardware options?
Yes. Most products posted on the site ordered online will have other finish and hardware options available if you order in the store. Most products have hardware options, while some, such as the Castlebrook 7 Drawer 65” Dresser, have fixed hardware with no options to change. Our custom furniture makers can adapt to your demands and fit the right finish and hardware options that will go well with your interior design choices. You may also use other species of woods for your Dresser. Prices may vary.
Do you offer leather upholstery options for your furniture?
Yes. You can check out our Old Mission Side Chair with Leather Seats. Our Mankato Arm Chair and our Houston Loveseat, among others, can be customizable to carry dark brown faux leather or other leather cushions. Our custom furniture makers can help you find the aptest leather upholstery and finish options to fit any interior design. Our handcrafted furniture can also take on a wide array of upholstery options if you require it. If you have any questions on customization, you may contact us at (480) 336-2144 – voice, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org