Castlebrook Bed with Panel Headboard and Footboard - Cal King size
- FUS-CCAKB (this is California King size or Western King)
- Panel Headboard with Panel Footboard
- Headboard: 56.25" h
- Footboard: 31.25" h
- Includes Headboard, Footboard, Side Rails, and Center Supports
- Requires mattress and foundation (sold separately)
- Some assembly required
- Inlays of Yellowheart wood on the headboard and footboard
- WOOD: Brown Maple
- FINISH: #70 Mocha only (other finishes available if ordered in the store)
- Amish made in the USA
- NOTE: Other woods are available if ordered in the store - prices vary with wood species and finish options - see our store for details
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like
Is your furniture made in the USA?
Yes! Shopping for furniture that is made here in the US is easy when you shop with us! No matter if you choose Amish made dining tables and chairs, living room furniture like sofas, loveseats, and recliners, home office furniture like desks, files, and bookcases, or bedroom furniture like beds, dressers, chests, nightstands or even murphy beds, all of our Amish furniture is made by builders from Amish communities in Indiana, Ohio, and Illinois, so they are proudly made in America!
Do you offer custom furniture designs?
The Amish are known for their heirloom quality furniture and our Amish builders practice the tradition of hand-crafted, custom-built furniture-making that can be customized with your choice of wood species (oak, cherry, maple, walnut, etc.), finish color, style, and size. We also offer dozens of different fabric and leather choices for upholstered sofas, loveseats, chairs, recliners, or barstools. With so many custom options available, Amish Furniture Creations can help you create the fine furniture you’re looking for.
Do you offer finish options?
Yes. Most products will have other finish and hardware options available if you order inside our store in Mesa. Prices can vary if the finish or hardware is not a standard choice (category 1), but there are usually many standard options that are available at no extra charge. If you have a question about a particular finish, please ask us and we’ll be happy to tell you about it. Click here to see many of the finish choices that are currently available.